Dr. Scott Freeman
Dr. Freeman’s personal goal as a chiropractor and educator is to empower patients on how the human body functions. Knowledge is power and it allows people to make wise decisions about their own health.
Techniques: Full-spine, upper cervical, or extremity adjusting is tailor-fitted for each individual's needs. Activator and instrument adjusting is available for those who have conditions that are sensitive to manual adjustments. He also perform x-rays, and Nervous System Scans that provide information on muscle tension and inflammation.
- Whiplash victims
- Pregnant Women
- Retired workers
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Life West Chiropractic College
- Bachelor of Science: Exercise Science - Eastern Washington University
- Associate of Arts - Clark College
- Certified Fitness Trainer - International Sports Science Association
- International Chiropractic Society
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- International Sports Science Association
The goal of our practice at Vancouver Spinal Care is to take a personal, wellness centered, full body approach to patient care. Your greatest wealth is your health!